- Are you craving a deeper understanding, acceptance and celebration of yourself?
- Your brain tells you that you’re infinitely worthy of abundance and love, and you’re wondering why your reality doesn’t always align with these values.
- Are you ready to stop working so hard to get what you want?
It’s time for a vagina portrait, goddess.
Take a moment to breathe in deeply, letting what comes next rain down on your soul. Put all of your judgments aside for a moment. Open up to the possibilities–The possibility of a space where you, goddess, are embraced for everything that you are. You might not feel like a goddess when you come in, but something happens when you’re inside.
There’s a sign on the door. It reads, “Feel free to remove your armor.” And you take off a layer because you feel safe. And you open like a flower.
When you step inside, your eyes bounce off of a thousand reflections. It’s as though you’ve walked into an array of mirrors arranged at every angle.
This is your chance to see yourself. As you move within this space, you shift your perceptions—of yourself, of women, and of the world.
You almost always shed more layers when you’re inside. It’s warm and inviting in here. You know that this is the heart of your wisdom, your worth and your abundance. You step out feeling empowered, knowing that you can always come back.
This is what’s possible for you when you have a vagina portrait painted.
Your pussy, womb space, yoni, sacral chakra—whatever you call her—is the seat of creativity, intuition and pleasure.
And most of us don’t even look at her. And we’re also told that it’s really taboo to talk about her in public. Or think about her. Or even feel her, really. So please close those legs and behave, miss.
So we stop really seeing our pussy. We stop talking about her, touching her, even thinking about her. We don’t give this amazing, powerful part of our body a second thought. She slips into the shadows.
Are you ready to bring her back?
A vagina portrait is a reminder that:
- You have the inner wisdom to clear your blocks.
- You have the power to create the life you choose.
- You are connected to your intuition.
- You are worthy of being celebrated in your wholeness.
Here’s how it works:
Every woman who sees my vagina portraits gives me the same response: “How beautiful!”
Imagine if this were your response to seeing part of you that you’ve been taught to hide. When you can look at all of yourself and see your inherent beauty, you can step into your wholeness and your radical authenticity.
I understand that this might not feel easy or comfortable. The process of commissioning a vagina portrait is designed to get you to a place where you are more confident and ready to shed a layer of your learning, discovering a more genuine YOU.
- Place your order and pay by clicking on the link below. (Please let me know in the order notes if you’d like me to use a different email.)
- Before we begin, I’d like to pull a card from the Shadowscapes Tarot deck, if that’s ok with you. I’ll email you with instructions for how you can craft a question for this journey.
- After you send me the question, I’ll respond with a written interpretation of the card that I pull. I’ll include a meditation in that email and instructions for how to use it.
- Do the meditation as many times as you need to become more aligned and in tune with your womb center.
- The meditation will guide you to take a photo whenever you feel comfortable.
- After you email me the photo, it takes about 2 weeks for me to finish the portrait and send it to you by mail.
- The final painting is 11″ x 14″ on 100% cotton watercolor paper.
Please feel free to contact me with any and all of your questions. I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re ready to order, please click the button below.